RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darcil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcil

Darcil

Darcil Empty
PostSubject: Darcil   Darcil Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:34 am

Hey there! My name is Jon, but you can call me Darcil!

Bit new to this site, but I got some experience with RP.

I like to add variety in my characters making them different from one of each other. I usually take some heavy inspiration off of music usually featuring piano, jazz, chillstep, or others. One of my favorite tracks is "Spike in the Rail" form the Bastion OS. Definately used heavily in making my character Darcil on this site. The one thing I do love to do with my characters is make something tragic happen to them or their families. It may get repetitive but i love this part of a characters history, as it can make or break the character, and give them their motivation.

But enough of my characters WHAT ABOUT ME! Well i'm not gonna telly ya here! catch me in the chat or post some questions below. overall though I am friendly and easy to talk to. So send me a pm even if you want!
Back to top Go down

Darcil
Page 1 of 1