RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Surviver's Facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver's Facts Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Surviver's Facts   Vampire Surviver's Facts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello everyone, I am 'Vampire Surviver' and I'm here to tell you a little about myself. Though only the stuff that I feel comfortable with, mind you.

First and for most, I like Vampires. And no, not the 'Twilight' version of the vampires. I think they took the 'Vamp Rules', ate it, puked it up, and tossed it out the window... then lit a match over it. I'm saying this because of one major thing:

Vampires. Do. Not. Sparkle.

------------------------

And if you want to know why I picked to pick the vampire life is because they are wonderful, beautiful creatures. Misunderstood. They are not all that different from all the others. They have lives, jobs, families that they take care of. Sure they drink blood, but who are they to judge? What gives them the right to judge us vampires?

Nothing!

We have the rights like everyone else. We're not some 'night time sucking leeches', 'those who have no souls'.
We have a mind, body, and soul.

--------------------------

And so, if you have any questions about me, just simply ask in the sections down below and I'll make sure to answer them completely.

-----------------
Back to top Go down

Vampire Surviver's Facts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: Into Shadows :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: