RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Skeleton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Character Skeleton Empty
PostSubject: Character Skeleton   Character Skeleton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Character Info

Name: (Your character's name. First and Last are required, a middle name is optional. The name of a character must allude to a color, bring up the thought of a color or something that generally represents a color, or explicitly be a color.)

Race: (Faunus/Human)

Age: (Beacon Students must be a minimum of 17 for first years.)

Personality: (Be detailed and interesting. No one dimensional characters here <^^>)

Appearance: (Physical characteristics. Hair and Eye Color, Skin tone and color, Height, Weight, Build, Hairstyle, any notable features, scars, tattoos, birthmarks, or oddities about a characters appearance.)

Representation: (Historical Figure, Fairy tale, myth, or legend) (Note: Representation does not have to strictly match. A loose basis is allowed.) (Before you pick a representation, please look at the topic of Taken Representations)

Color: (Colors!! <0w0>)

Semblance: (Special ability of your character. No overpowering, keep in mind characters student year and history.)

Emblem: (...<0-0> Symbol of character)

Bio: (Character backstory. Try to keep it from being too overly tragic. It can be sad...but nobody likes a whiner. 0-0. No over-the-top ridiculousness, and keep it sensible.)

Equipment and Battle Info

Attire: (Obviously, your character will be in uniform in school, however, what do they typically wear when in public or in battle. Must reflect Representation or at the very least color. A picture link can be posted in this field)

Fighting style: (A short summary of how the character usually fights. Keep in mind weapon style and type, as well as their personality)

Weapon Name: (Non-optional. Every Weapon deserves a name <^^>)

Weapon Range: (Short, Mid, or Long, or a combination of two.)

Weapon type: (Weapon type it's based off. RWBY has a habit of combining melee weapons with guns, but more unique weapons can be submitted as well. A picture link can be posted in this field)

Weapon Description: (a FULL Physical description of your weapon. A picture link can be posted in this field, but a written description must be supplied as the main conveyance of appearance.)

Weapon Abilities: (Unique abilities of the weapon in question.)

Misc. Info

Family: (Those related to your character. May be used in RP as NPC's.)

Strengths and Weaknesses: (Academic or otherwise. Can even be as simple as likes and dislikes.)

Other: Any Miscellaneous info you feel is important, but not covered.

Code:
[center][i]Character Info[/i][/center]

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Race[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Representation[/b]:

[b]Color[/b]:

[b]Semblance[/b]:

[b]Emblem[/b]: