RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1, Year 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 pm

The door to the dormitory room swings open almost violently as a white-clad resident of the small apartment enters, staggering tiredly. Shutting the door behind her, she gets to her knees next to a bed, digging through a maroon-colored leather suitcase that lay beside it. She yawns again, shivering slightly, feline ears twitching beneath her hood.

"Damn Jetlag…" she swears to herself, standing up, holding in her hands a white bathrobe with a hood stitched on and a mask in the likeness of a cat, staggering over to the bathroom and shutting the door behind her, leaving the room in total silence, before the sound of a running shower comes from behind the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:48 am

"Hey, M." Robin said, looking up from his bed as he sharpened his arrows lazily on his bed. It was more of just for something to do rather than actually needing them to be sharpened, seeing as each arrowhead was already razor sharp. "You seem up." His sentence trails off as his teammate stormed into the bathroom, his whetstone stopped mid stroke on the arrow head. "Set...." He added after a few seconds of blinking at the door, shrugging as the monotonous sound of stone on metal continued.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

The sound of the shower running goes on for a good ten minutes before finally grinding to a halt, thereafter another five minutes pass, before the door to the bathroom opens once more, revealing Maria clad in the robe, hood up, covering her down to her knees, and the cat mask. Steam billowed out of the bathroom, yet the girl shivered vigorously, as though she hadn't just been taking a hot shower. Her tail, falling down from the back of the robe, hung low to the ground, and made almost no movement, and her ears had tilted ever so slightly down. Still shaking, she walks in the same, staggered gait over to her suitcase again, and begins, very slowly and tediously, putting her clothes away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 pm

"Hey, you ok there?" Robin asked, sitting up in his bed, a curious and concerned look on his face. He saw the steam coming from the bathroom but that simply justified her shiver. "You might wanna dry yourself off well next time. Moving from a really warm room to a cooler one too, you'd think you'd know better." He said, watching her awkward walking and letting loose a low sigh. "Here." He said, tossing her a green hoodie that was on his bed. "At least get yourself dressed before you get out of the shower. I'm a guy, you know that right?" Robin added before he lay back down, covering his face, and subsequently his view of her, with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Appearing to ignor every word said to her, Maria continued to put her clothes away, finally ending by putting a crammed photo on the nightstand beside her bed, a photo of her and a younger blond girl wearing a coat of similar style to her own. After setting it up, she staggered over to her bed, climbing under the covers clumsily, wrapping them around her still shivering form.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Robin sighs, rolling his eyes as he stood up, taking his fallen hoodie in his hands and walking over to Maria, sitting on the edge of her bed, his back to her's. Swinging his legs onto the bed, he lies down next to her, folding his arms behind his head and exhaling deeply. Shifting a bit so that they weren't touching, getting comfortable beside her as he tossed his hoodie on top of her form under the blanket. "You know I'm pretty stubborn, right?" He said, keeping his eyes closed as he spoke. "So give up already. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:19 pm

"Get...away from me..." she mutters, her voice weaker than usual, in more of a plead than a command. Even through the cover of her blanket, and the robe she wore, heat could still be felt coming off of her body. Her shaking didn't stop, and she stubbornly scooted away from him, pulling the edge of the blanket around herself to try and "Stay warm"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 am

"Nope, get back here." Robin said, pulling her through the blanket to bring her back to the center of the bed. Immediately, he felt the heat radiating off her, his eyebrow arching in both curiosity and concern. "Geez M, you're burning up." He said, putting the back of his hand on what he assumed to be her shoulder. "C'mon, stick your head out at least. You'll bake yourself in there." Robin urged, slowly pulling up the edge of the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:12 pm

"w-what have I t-told y-y-you ab-bout t-t-touch m-e..." she hisses, her teeth beginning to chatter. Despite his advice, she pulled the blankets around herself tighter, trying to fend off the shivers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 pm

"I don't quite remember." Robin lied, not backing off despite her obvious anger. Hearing her teeth chattering though, Robin gets up. Walking over to his bed, he yanks off his own blanket, slinging it over his shoulder before moving back to Maria's bed and draping it over her as well as he lay back down next to her. "If you're really that cold, fine I won't force you to come out but I swear, you'll suffocate in their." He said, patting her back through the layers of blanket.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:33 pm

"Don't coddle me!" she snaps, her voice still carrying it's usual bark even in the state she was in. Nontheless, she adjusted herself so that the second blanket was pulled close as well. Curled up beneath them, her shivering slowed, yet refused to stop completely.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 pm

"Hey, I'm trying to help here." Robin said, cuddling her some more just to get a reaction, his arm draping over her shivering form. "You're cold, you've got a living heater right here."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:39 pm

That was obviously too much. Maria shoved an elbow back, trying to knock into his ribcage as hard as she could through the blankets.

""Get! OFF! she hisses furiously, ready to get up and seriously injure him if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 pm

A grunt escapes Robin's lips at the hit but his arm stays firmly around her. "Not until you tell me what's wrong." Robin said, his voice having almost no joking tone, the humor replaced with concern and annoyance at how stubborn Maria was being. Is this how people think of me? He mused, shoving the thought to the back of his head before speaking. "I want to help, M, and I can't do that if you're tell me to sit over there."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 pm

I said get off!" she screeches, whipping her arm free and flipping over as fast as she could in her weakened state, before trying to drop her elbow down onto Robin's head, her aura pulsing around her arm to make it come down at a staggering speed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:09 pm

"Woah!" Robin yelled as Maria's elbow came down, dodging at the last second with her elbow thumping heavily on the bed right next to his head. Grunting, he rolled to his knees, grabbing her wrist. "What was that for? I'm just trying to help!" He said, his voice gradually getting louder before he caught himself. "Maria." He said, using her actual name for once. "I'm your teammate. I'm trying to help, that's my job. C'mon. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 pm

It didn't seem to deter her anger, as she wrenched her hand away, shivering violently, curling up more as though her stomach was in pain.

"Get. Away From me..." she hisses once more, before turning over once again, wrapping her arms around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:19 pm

"No." Robin said stubbornly, wrapping his hands around her hands wrapped around her stomach, holding on tight as he hugged her, skin tingling at the heat coming off of her. "If you think I'll let go before you let me help, you obviously don't know me well enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Obviously, this was the very last straw. Maria wormed her way out of his grasp, and rolled out of the bed, her aura flaring defensively, her ears turned back under her robe. Without a second thought, using her aura to move at her near-blurring speed, she puts on a pair of pants and her coat, and vanishes out the door of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 pm

"Gah!" Robin said frustratedly. Hopping off the bed, Robin grabs his hoodie and bolts for the door, slamming it behind him. "Geez, M! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Too late. There was no sign of the faunus girl in the halls of the dorm building.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 pm

"Dammit!" Robin cursed, pounding his fist on the wall. "How is she so quick?" He asked no one in particular, picking a random direction and running down the hall, hoping to find her by pure luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 1, Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1, Year 3   Day 1, Year 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1, Year 3
Page 1 of 1