RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Course Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfox

Skyfox

Beacon Course Idea Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Course Idea   Beacon Course Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 pm

So as we all do, I had an idea for a course available to students at Beacon (More specifically first years). This course would entail the study of dust in general, but more specifically it's applications, structure, and possibly speculations about it's composition and minor history. The course would also teach students who have little to no experience with dust or how to apply it to items such as a weapon, how to do so.

The limitations we have on dust at the moment would become a minor problem, as we do not fully know about dust and it's array of functions. The course would be limited to what WE know, along with some speculation and rhetorical questions to contemplate over such as, "What is dust, really?"
Back to top Go down
TJcuz

Beacon Course Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Course Idea   Beacon Course Idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

I like this idea. There is also the only two courses we've seen. I can't remember what the were exactly.... it's been a while since I've watched RWBY... I know... I'm a skrub...
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku
Shiro-Otaku

Beacon Course Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Course Idea   Beacon Course Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 pm

It is likely that this was a course in preliminary academies such as Signal. Whether this has bearing or not remains to be seen, as it is unknown whether Yang or Ruby use dust to power their weapons, or simple machinations, but it is not out of the question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beacon Course Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Course Idea   Beacon Course Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Course Idea
Page 1 of 1