RWBY: Into Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: Into Shadows

The Grimm hordes ever encroach upon the kingdoms of Remnant, and it falls to academies such as Beacon to train the defenders of the realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Nora! Empty
PostSubject: Nora!   Nora! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 pm

The hyper girl grinned as she had her weapon with her, "Rin, think we're going to ride an Ursa?" she asked, remembering during the forest where she met Yang and Blake while riding on the bear when she came in then seeing the red headed girl that was being chased with a Deathstalker behind her. She smiled and grinned at the memory, "I hope the next one won't break down like that last one." she said to Rin as she continued to talk on and on, talking about the times they spent together.

"Remember when we got the chest piece?" she added, remembering it well. "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" she recited until Rin yelled her name out. "Ha ha, just like good times." she sighed happily, before looking at Rin. After he asked what she was looking at, she slowly raised her arm and poked the tip of his nose,

"boop."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Surviver

Vampire Surviver

Nora! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora!   Nora! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 am

Nora smiled at Rin and gave him a 'Thumbs Up' signal before jumping off the branch that she and he was on, to hide from the group of men that was after her. Landing silently, the girl quietly behind one and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. When he turn around, she smiled and waved at him, "hiya," she said, holding her hammer behind her. Before he could reach for the radio, she lifted the hammer above her head and slammed it down on his.

Getting the sound of a large object hitting and a body hitting the floor, the other guys went to check it out to see what had happen. When they saw their men down, they went on their guards with their guns out and ready.

In the background, one of the men went a little further behind the group until, without a sound, Nora on a vine, swoop down and snatched him off the ground. Nora couldn't help but laugh a bit when she was in the air, getting her hammer and hitting the guy away from the group. While she was in the air, she smiled at the camera, "hee, hee," she chuckled before going back down.

Landing behind the two that was a bit behind the boss, she got their attention, "hello! I'm Nora and this is my hammer," she said before gestering to her weapon before using it to swing sideways and sending them towards the tree.

When she was at the leader, she paused and put her chin in her hand, wondering how to go about this one. After a moment, she snapped her fingers when an idea.

The boss turned when he thought he heard the sound of the trigger being pulled, but saw nothing but his men on the ground. "What the?" He said to himself.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'ssssssss NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!"

Looking up and seeing that wild girl falling down with her weapon and pulling the trigger, sending her faster at the ground. The guy turned and ran, thinking that she would smash his head in with that weapon. But that is what she wanted.

Nora was aiming for the ground, when the head of the hammor connected with the ground, it sent out a what seem to be a earthquake on a small scale. But it was strong enough to crack the earth and sent the boss into the air. Nora laughed and hit the guy to keep him from touching the ground, as if it was like a game of some kind until she used too much power and sent him flying.

"Aw, now I need another one..." She whined.

Rin was about to jump down until the boss came flying at him and knocking off the branch, "Nora..." He said with a sigh, knowing that it was her and her handiwork for this reason.
Back to top Go down

Nora!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: Into Shadows :: Off Topic :: Outside of the Local Time and Space-
Jump to: